Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You just another girl in my crew?

Note to the girl I love:

Girl, I’m slipping. Baby I’m not the cocky kind that’s all in the air- proud to tell you- how proud you should be to have me. Yeah I’m not your man. No, No. I’m just the kind; you want to sneak out with; in the middle of the night.

Baby, you are worth my love. Girl my eyes are on you. I know you think, I’m just another player kind like him. But baby you need to stop and see me, coz I want to see myself in you. Baby know this- you aint just another girl in my crew. Coz girl -You the one.

2 comments:

Sandhya said...

Baby know this- you aint just another girl in my crew. Coz girl -You the one.

hey this is awesome. Hope every man would think like this.

The Thief said...

@Sandhya

Hope my girl would one day realize what she's missing.

@div

yeah?