1)LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
Sivaji - The Boss
2)WHAT BOOK ARE U READING??
India: A Wounded Civilization
3)FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Chess
4)FAVOURITE MAGAZINE
Playboy? nah. Good Magazine.
5)FAVOURITE SMELLS
I like the way my girl smells.
6)FAVOURITE SOUNDS
A. R Rahaman, U2, Mute Math
7)WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD
Feeling Uncertain
8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
How can I steal her heart once again.
9)FAVOURITE FASTFOOD PLACE
Chinese Kitchen
10)FUTURE CHILDS NAME
Nandhini
11)FINISH THIS STATEMENT---IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D
made more tags?
12)DO U DRIVE FAST?
I do!
13)DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
WTF?
14)STORMS--COOL OR SCARY?
Alright.
15)WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
The Matchbox 1800 collection.
16)FAVOURITE DRINK?
Coka
17)FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD
Go back home.
18)DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Depends.
Curious next time make sure your tag is a tad bit fun eh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"Curious next time make sure your tag is a tad bit fun eh."
If I'd been the one, who created it - I would.. For now gotta live with stupid questions! :)
Btw what's under ur bed? ;) :P
Thanks for taking it up... quiet cheeky... :)
enna idhu, kannathil muthamittal pattula vara madhiri naan idhu, naan adhuvum, naan adhu koodadhan-nu profile-la potrukeenga ;)
@Curious
Yeah first time is always the charm eh. I felt like I was already losing it.
What under my bed?
-mmh. Depends on who wants to know :P. But for the time being its just the carpet and me.
@Usha
Athu kodumai in marupakkan. :P
Post a Comment